Taylor, Miley and Billy Ray eligible for Oscars
LOS ANGELES (AP) -December 18, 2009 -- As if Taylor Swift didn't already have enough going for her -- she could be up for an Oscar.
She co-wrote the song "You'll Always Find Your Way Back Home" from "Hannah Montana: The Movie," and it's one of 63 songs eligible to win the best original song Oscar.
Miley Cyrus co-wrote "Don't Walk Away" and Billy Ray Cyrus co-wrote "Back to Tennessee" from that same movie and they're up for the honor as well.
T Bone Burnett's songs "Somebody Else" and "The Weary Kind" from the film "Crazy Heart" are also on the list. The Oscar nominations will be announced February 2 and the awards given on March 7.
miley cyrus, taylor swift, oscars, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Man targeted in Collingdale hit-and-run ID'd
- Easter Sunshine 24 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Armed robbery at Target on Roosevelt Boulevard
- Elderly man struck, killed in Rhawnhurst
- Sex assault on West Chester University campus
- Missing boater in Del. River ID'd, search called off
- Crimefighters: Reward in Camden drive-thru murder
- Divers pull more bodies from South Korean ferry
- No cause yet in 7-alarm Sea Isle City fire
- Good Samaritans help nab alleged purse snatchers
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Easter Sunshine
24 min ago