Taylor, Miley and Billy Ray eligible for Oscars
LOS ANGELES (AP) -December 18, 2009 -- As if Taylor Swift didn't already have enough going for her -- she could be up for an Oscar.
She co-wrote the song "You'll Always Find Your Way Back Home" from "Hannah Montana: The Movie," and it's one of 63 songs eligible to win the best original song Oscar.
Miley Cyrus co-wrote "Don't Walk Away" and Billy Ray Cyrus co-wrote "Back to Tennessee" from that same movie and they're up for the honor as well.
T Bone Burnett's songs "Somebody Else" and "The Weary Kind" from the film "Crazy Heart" are also on the list. The Oscar nominations will be announced February 2 and the awards given on March 7.
miley cyrus, taylor swift, oscars, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Police: Missing boy struck by car
- Temps soar above normal
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school
- No jackets for North Philadelphia cheer squad
- Attack in Center City caught on camera
- Police: Threat to father used in phone scam
- Stolen cobalt-60 found abandoned in Mexico
- Report: NSA tracks billions of cellphones daily
- Kutztown coach accused of covering up teen's rape
- Prosecutor: Sex investigation of FSU QB over
- Photos: 6abc at Q102 Jingle Ball 2013
- Video: 20th annual Phila. holiday tree lighting