Elton John says he's helping Eminem fight drugs
LONDON (AP) - January 2, 2010 -- Elton John says he has been helping American rapper Eminen fight drug problems for more than a year.
John says Eminem is succeeding in his well-publicized battle against substance abuse.
John told BBC Radio Saturday that as a recovered drug abuser he is happy to help people if they want the assistance but drugs make people so cocky and arrogant that they often reject help.
Eminem has written about his substance abuse problems in the past.
eminem, elton john, drugs, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Lockdown at high school in Bethlehem 26 min ago
- Lots of sun, chilly today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Boy dies after Mayfair drowning incident 44 min ago
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Minivan, car collide head-on in Paoli
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video
- Lockdown lifted at Pennsbury High School 27 min ago
- Made In America Festival in Philly and LA
- Elderly woman hurt in East Windsor apartment fire
- 19-year-old struck, killed in Bordentown ID'd 30 min ago
- Photos: Wawa celebrates 50 years
- 19-year-old struck, killed in Bordentown ID'd
30 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos