Elton John says he's helping Eminem fight drugs
LONDON (AP) - January 2, 2010 -- Elton John says he has been helping American rapper Eminen fight drug problems for more than a year.
John says Eminem is succeeding in his well-publicized battle against substance abuse.
John told BBC Radio Saturday that as a recovered drug abuser he is happy to help people if they want the assistance but drugs make people so cocky and arrogant that they often reject help.
Eminem has written about his substance abuse problems in the past.
eminem, elton john, drugs, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Malaysian leader: plane's disappearance deliberate
- Breezy And Mild! 18 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2 couples robbed at gunpoint in North Philly 20 min ago
- Renovation competitors fight at Phila. fire scenes
- Moving day for Oak Lane Garden residents
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- 1 critical after being shot multiple times in Wilmington
- 100 plus weight loss journey to healthy living
- Boyd Theatre to be demolished, rebuilt
- Phila. Police search for suspect in Rite Aid robbery
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Breezy And Mild!
18 min ago
- 2 couples robbed at gunpoint in North Philly
20 min ago