Regis Philbin returns to talk show with new hip
NEW YORK (AP) - January 4, 2010 -- Regis Philbin isn't showing any effects from his hip-replacement surgery five weeks ago.
Philbin returned to "Live With Regis and Kelly" by doing a couple of quick dance steps while the audience gave him a standing ovation.
He walked on stage pushing a makeshift walker on wheels and wearing a black bathrobe. Then he picked up the walker and threw it away and ripped off the bathrobe to reveal a suit.
Philbin says he's doing fine except for a blood clot in his right calf. He's taking blood thinners for that.
regis philbin, abc, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Oklahoma tornado was top-of-the-scale EF-5
- Steamy Situation
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Oklahoma Tornado: How to help and avoid scams
- Local search and rescue team helping in Oklahoma
- Rob Jennings to retire after 36 Years at 6abc
- Police: 2 caught red-handed in Radnor burlgary
- Box of ammo explodes, injuring man in Del.
- Couple charged in theft of $854K from township
- Prosecutor: Prison can't hold Savage's rage
- NJ ex-priest jailed after working with kids
- Skippack student may have 'voluntarily' vanished
- New push to revitalize West Philly's Lancaster Ave.