Actor Gary Coleman hospitalized in LA
LOS ANGELES (AP) - January 6, 2010 -- "Diff'rent Strokes" actor Gary Coleman is in a Los Angeles hospital for tests after complaining that he didn't feel well.
Coleman's agent, Robert Malcolm, says the 41-year-old actor was doing promotional work at a hotel Wednesday morning and went to his room to rest.
Malcolm says Coleman then began feeling unwell, although he doesn't have any details.
The Los Angeles Fire Department says an ambulance was sent to the hotel shortly after 8 a.m.
Malcolm says Coleman was taken to a hospital for tests. He says the actor is doing well but he doesn't know when Coleman will be released.
Coleman played Arnold Jackson on the popular 1980s sitcom "Diff'rent Strokes."
He's had two kidney transplants.
gary coleman, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Crews race to find tornado survivors; 24 dead 5 min ago
- Partly sunny, warm and humid today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Local help on the way for tornado victims 4 min ago
- Oklahoma Tornado: How You Can Help 3 min ago
- Street-level interactive weather map
- Box of ammo explodes, injuring man in Del. 3 min ago
- Skippack student may have 'voluntarily' vanished
- Man convicted of murder in Pa. musician's slaying
- 15 motorcyclists arrested following NJ chase ID'd
- 2 teens arrested at Pennsbury H.S. prom
- SUV crashes when dog gets stuck in steering wheel
- NJ ex-priest jailed after working with kids 40 min ago
- Crews race to find tornado survivors; 24 dead
5 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos