Actor Gary Coleman hospitalized in LA
LOS ANGELES (AP) - January 6, 2010 -- "Diff'rent Strokes" actor Gary Coleman is in a Los Angeles hospital for tests after complaining that he didn't feel well.
Coleman's agent, Robert Malcolm, says the 41-year-old actor was doing promotional work at a hotel Wednesday morning and went to his room to rest.
Malcolm says Coleman then began feeling unwell, although he doesn't have any details.
The Los Angeles Fire Department says an ambulance was sent to the hotel shortly after 8 a.m.
Malcolm says Coleman was taken to a hospital for tests. He says the actor is doing well but he doesn't know when Coleman will be released.
Coleman played Arnold Jackson on the popular 1980s sitcom "Diff'rent Strokes."
He's had two kidney transplants.
gary coleman, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Suspects tie up 71-year-old in home invasion
- Bitter Blast Thursday
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Worker shocked by electrical cable in East Falls
- Bandit holds up TD Bank in Chestnut Hill
- Dump truck hits ATV pulling sled, boy killed
- American University campus lockdown lifted
- Woman charged in boyfriend's heroin death
- Shooting victim drives to Broad St. police station
- Narcotic officers raid Lacey High School
- NASA: Cooling pump on space station shuts down
- Fake deaf interpreter crashes Mandela memorial
- Video: Cover Story: Can Foles break jinx?