Obama won't interfere with 'Lost' premiere
WASHINGTON - January 11, 2010 -- Good news for fans of "Lost" - the president doesn't plan to mess up the television show's season premiere.
White House spokesman Robert Gibbs says he doesn't foresee a scenario in which President Barack Obama's State of the Union address will fall on Feb. 2, the same night the show's final season debuts.
The State of the Union is traditionally held at the end of January, but there have been rumors that the White House could move the speech to early February in hopes of having a health care bill in hand.
Gibbs says a date for the address will be announced soon.
lost, president barack obama, white house, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- 1 dead, multiple in custody after Logan standoff 17 min ago
- AccuWeather: Weather Whiplash
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco
- Deadly shooting near La Salle University
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Pedestrian struck in North Philadelphia
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Volunteer brutally assaulted outside Lehigh Co. church
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Malaysian military: Missing jet changed course
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Photos: Pictures of planned Old city luxury tower 50 min ago