Obama won't interfere with 'Lost' premiere
WASHINGTON - January 11, 2010 -- Good news for fans of "Lost" - the president doesn't plan to mess up the television show's season premiere.
White House spokesman Robert Gibbs says he doesn't foresee a scenario in which President Barack Obama's State of the Union address will fall on Feb. 2, the same night the show's final season debuts.
The State of the Union is traditionally held at the end of January, but there have been rumors that the White House could move the speech to early February in hopes of having a health care bill in hand.
Gibbs says a date for the address will be announced soon.
lost, president barack obama, white house, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids 22 min ago
- Freeze Warning overnight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Trash truck overturns on Rt. 130 in Pennsauken 6 min ago
- Kensington chocolate factory shut down by City
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed 47 min ago
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man 31 min ago
- Burlco man charged in brother's hit-and-run death
- Boy dies after Mayfair drowning incident 47 min ago
- Suspects sought for shooting into home 20 min ago
- Search for missing teenager in Camden
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead 5 min ago
- Made In America Festival in Philly and LA
- Suspects sought for shooting into home
20 min ago
- Saving with 6abc: Shopping seasonally
42 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos