Taylor Lautner set to appear at the Golden Globes
LOS ANGELES (AP) - January 11, 2011 -- A werewolf is coming to the Golden Globe Awards.
"Twilight" star Taylor Lautner will be among the presenters at Sunday's ceremony, along with "Milk" star Josh Brolin and "Saturday Night Live" alum Amy Poehler.
Ricky Gervais will host the 67th annual awards, which will be presented at the Beverly Hilton Hotel. The show will air live on NBC (8 p.m. EST).
Presenters also include Jennifer Aniston, Nicole Kidman, Mel Gibson, Jodie Foster, Kate Winslet, Tom Hanks, Sophia Loren and Robert De Niro.
twilight saga, taylor lautner, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Photos: 6 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del. 17 min ago
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days 29 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
- Photos: Pictures from the finger-bite mall attack
- Investigators chase 'every angle' in missing jet 25 min ago
- Police step up search in deadly hit-and-run 27 min ago
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Court won't hear dispute over 'boobies' bracelets 30 min ago
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- Pfizer recalls antidepressant Effexor 18 min ago
- Are store credit cards worth the discount? 58 min ago
- Video: 85-year-old grandma outsmarts robber