Ne-Yo to join Keri Hilson at ESPN Super Bowl bash
NEW YORK (AP) - January 11, 2010 -- The teams haven't been decided for the Super Bowl, but the entertainment lineup is already shaping up.
ESPN The Magazine said Monday that Ne-Yo (NEE'-yoh) and Keri Hilson have been tapped to perform at its annual party on Feb. 5. That's two days before the Super Bowl.
This year's Super Bowl is in Miami. The party is set for the Fontainebleau Miami Beach hotel.
Rihanna and Justin Bieber have already been announced to perform at the Pepsi Super Bowl Fan Jam on Feb.4.
Of course, the big musical event will happen when The Who performs during halftime.
ne yo, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Skydiver in fatal South Jersey accident ID'd
- Sunny today, more clouds tomorrow
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Montco DA: Drug ring targeted local schools 32 min ago
- Medical chopper called to crash on Route 55
- Jogger helps rescue man from Schuylkill River
- Photos: Pictures from NJ skydiving accident
- Boston Marathon to be under tight security
- SKorean president: Ferry crew actions 'murderous'
- Surveillance expected from Target heist
- Teen stowaway survives flight in landing gear
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!