No sequels, spinoffs for `Lost'
PASADENA, Calif. (AP) - January 12, 2010 -- When ABC's drama "Lost" ends in May, it will definitively end - don't look for any sequels or spinoffs.
The show's producers said Tuesday they've had the final image of the mythologically dense series in mind since the first season, although Carlton Cuse said the last episode hasn't been written yet. It will air sometime in May.
Cuse and Damon Lindelof were giving away few secrets to the show's rabid fans at a news conference Tuesday. But they said the show's sixth and final season will hearken back to its first season in 2004.
One secret they did reveal: actress Cynthia Watros, who played the character Libby before being killed off in the second season, will return this year.
abc, lost, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
- Slightly Cooler Sunday 17 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Jet crash: Oil slicks found; Passports stolen 26 min ago
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Pedestrian ID'd in fatal Collingdale hit-and-run
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Slightly Cooler Sunday
17 min ago
- Jet crash: Oil slicks found; Passports stolen
26 min ago