Hathaway named Hasty Pudding Woman of the Year
CAMBRIDGE, Mass. (AP) - January 14, 2010 -- Oscar-nominated actress Anne Hathaway can add another honor to her list: a Hasty Pudding award.
Hathaway will receive the award at a roast scheduled for Jan. 23 by Hasty Pudding Theatricals at Harvard University, the nation's oldest undergraduate drama troupe. The roast, featuring the Harvard men in drag, takes place after a parade down Massachusetts Avenue near the university.
Hathaway made her name as a teen in "The Princess Diaries," and has shown her acting range in comedies like "Get Smart," and dramas such as "Brokeback Mountain." She was nominated for an Academy Award for best actress in 2009 for her role in "Rachel Getting Married."
Recent honorees have included Renee Zellweger, Charlize Theron and Scarlett Johansson.
anne hathaway, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion 14 min ago
- Brief Surge of Mild Air 4 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire 18 min ago
- Partial house collapse in Strawberry Mansion 18 min ago
- 2 injured in NJ Turnpike crash in Mt. Laurel 18 min ago
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Cabbie allegedly locks doors in credit card dispute
- Vietnam vet's therapy dog missing in Lehigh Valley
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp....
14 min ago
- Partial house collapse in Strawberry Mansion
18 min ago
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire
18 min ago
- Brief Surge of Mild Air
4 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos