Hathaway named Hasty Pudding Woman of the Year
CAMBRIDGE, Mass. (AP) - January 14, 2010 -- Oscar-nominated actress Anne Hathaway can add another honor to her list: a Hasty Pudding award.
Hathaway will receive the award at a roast scheduled for Jan. 23 by Hasty Pudding Theatricals at Harvard University, the nation's oldest undergraduate drama troupe. The roast, featuring the Harvard men in drag, takes place after a parade down Massachusetts Avenue near the university.
Hathaway made her name as a teen in "The Princess Diaries," and has shown her acting range in comedies like "Get Smart," and dramas such as "Brokeback Mountain." She was nominated for an Academy Award for best actress in 2009 for her role in "Rachel Getting Married."
Recent honorees have included Renee Zellweger, Charlize Theron and Scarlett Johansson.
anne hathaway, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Police chase ends near Sports Complex, suspects sought 7 min ago
- Tracking Weekend Storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 3rd person dies after I-95 crash in Lawrence, N.J.
- No death penalty for man charged in wife death
- 2 injured in Vineland school bus crash
- No charges against officers in teen Tasering
- Berks Co. police chief faces child porn charges
- DA: Charges coming in fatal frat ritual in Poconos
- Woman admits to stealing packages from Delco homes
- 800K in danger of ID theft after laptop theft
- Suspect sought after West Philadelphia bank robbery
- North Korea executes Kim Jong Un's uncle
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos