Gary Coleman settles Utah man's injury lawsuit
SALT LAKE CITY (AP) - January 14, 2010 -- An attorney says a personal injury lawsuit against actor Gary Coleman and his wife over an incident at a Utah bowling alley has been settled.
Dustin Lance, the attorney for Colt Rushton, says his client's suit against Coleman and Shannon Price was settled within the last 30 days. Court records show the suit was dismissed Tuesday.
Lance says he can't discuss the terms of the settlement.
Rushton sued Coleman over a September 2008 incident in which the actor allegedly hit Rushton with his truck in a Payson bowling alley parking lot after an altercation over photos.
In December 2008, Coleman pleaded no contest to a disorderly conduct charge stemming from the incident and was ordered to pay a $100 fine.
Coleman's attorney, Terry Plant, didn't immediately return a message seeking comment Thursday.
gary coleman, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Reward offered in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Turnpike officials: Road plowed, salted before pileup
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- 6 students hurt in Camden Co. school bus crash
- 2nd suspect sought in finger-biting attack
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures