Jay-Z, Muse, Gorillaz to headline Coachella
NEW YORK (AP) - January 19, 2010 -- Jay-Z will bring his "Empire State of Mind" to the West Coast for Coachella this year.
The Brooklyn-born rapper will headline the Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival, which kicks off on April 16 at the Empire Polo Club in Indio, Calif.
Rock acts Muse and Gorillaz are set to headline on April 17 and 18, respectively. The three-day festival - with more than 130 acts - also includes Thom Yorke, David Guetta (GET'-tah), MGMT, Phoenix, Vampire Weekend and Wale .
Three-day weekend passes are priced at $269, plus surcharges. Tickets go on sale Friday.
jay z, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Police: Man targeted in hit-and-run crash 35 min ago
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Family pets die in house blaze in Newark, Del.
- Captain of sunken S. Korean ferry, 2 crew arrested
- Search teams recover body of 13th Sherpa 8 min ago
- Police: Store owner victimizes teens with Taser
- Pedestrian struck by train in Plymouth Meeting
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater 28 min ago
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Miley Cyrus still hospitalized, postpones Philly show
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Teen suspended for asking Miss America to prom