Actor Gary Coleman jailed in Utah
SANTAQUIN, Utah (AP) - January 25, 2010 -- Actor Gary Coleman was arrested in Utah on a warrant for failing to appear in court, police said.
The 41-year-old former "Diff'rent Strokes" actor was booked into the Utah County Jail Sunday, said Santaquin police officer Shawn Carter.
He said early Monday that he didn't have details on the warrant or know if Coleman was still being held. He said more information would be released later in the day.
The Salt Lake Tribune reported that Utah County Jail records show he was arrested after police received reports of a disturbance at his Santaquin home.
The actor was arrested in Utah in 2008 after a man claimed Coleman tried to run over him in a parking lot when he tried to take a picture with the child star. The case was reportedly been settled out of court.
gary coleman, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Man targeted in hit-and-run crash
- NJ woman: Dog and TV stolen on 1st date
- Prescription drug ring busted at Aria-Torresdale Hospital
- Family pets die in house blaze in Newark, Del.
- Captain of sunken S. Korean ferry, 2 crew arrested
- Search teams recover body of 13th Sherpa
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Police: Store owner victimizes teens with Taser
- Pedestrian struck by train in Plymouth Meeting
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police