Actor Gary Coleman jailed in Utah
SANTAQUIN, Utah (AP) - January 25, 2010 -- Actor Gary Coleman was arrested in Utah on a warrant for failing to appear in court, police said.
The 41-year-old former "Diff'rent Strokes" actor was booked into the Utah County Jail Sunday, said Santaquin police officer Shawn Carter.
He said early Monday that he didn't have details on the warrant or know if Coleman was still being held. He said more information would be released later in the day.
The Salt Lake Tribune reported that Utah County Jail records show he was arrested after police received reports of a disturbance at his Santaquin home.
The actor was arrested in Utah in 2008 after a man claimed Coleman tried to run over him in a parking lot when he tried to take a picture with the child star. The case was reportedly been settled out of court.
gary coleman, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall
- Milder Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- 1 wounded in daytime shooting in Trenton
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door 9 min ago
- Del. worker hospitalized after pretzel factory accident 15 min ago
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Man, 22, dies after shooting in Chester
- Video: Annual Phila. Flower Show wraps up
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Vietnam says it may have found missing...
9 min ago