Timberlake wins Harvard's Hasty Pudding award
CAMBRIDGE, Mass. (AP) - January 26, 2010 -- Justin Timberlake will soon have a new piece of hardware for his trophy case - a pudding pot.
The Grammy and Emmy award winner was named Harvard's Hasty Pudding Man of the Year on Tuesday.
Timberlake will receive the award at a roast set for Feb. 5.
Hasty Pudding Theatricals, the nation's oldest undergraduate drama troupe, said in a statement that the singer, songwriter, actor and producer was selected because he's "one of pop culture's most influential entertainers."
His album, "Justified," produced four No. 1 singles, making him the first artist in Nielsen Top 40 history with four No. 1 hits from one album. He has also appeared on television and in movies, including "Alpha Dog."
Actress Anne Hathaway was named Hasty Pudding Woman of the Year earlier this month.
justin timberlake, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Crews race to find tornado survivors; 24 dead 54 min ago
- Partly sunny, warm and humid today 17 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Local help on the way for tornado victims
- Oklahoma Tornado: How You Can Help
- Rob Jennings to retire after 36 Years at 6abc
- Box of ammo explodes, injuring man in Del.
- Couple charged in theft of $854K from township 23 min ago
- Prosecutor: Prison can't hold Savage's rage 50 min ago
- NJ ex-priest jailed after working with kids 50 min ago
- Skippack student may have 'voluntarily' vanished
- Street-level interactive weather map
- 2 teens arrested at Pennsbury H.S. prom
- Crews race to find tornado survivors; 24 dead
54 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos