Timberlake wins Harvard's Hasty Pudding award
CAMBRIDGE, Mass. (AP) - January 26, 2010 -- Justin Timberlake will soon have a new piece of hardware for his trophy case - a pudding pot.
The Grammy and Emmy award winner was named Harvard's Hasty Pudding Man of the Year on Tuesday.
Timberlake will receive the award at a roast set for Feb. 5.
Hasty Pudding Theatricals, the nation's oldest undergraduate drama troupe, said in a statement that the singer, songwriter, actor and producer was selected because he's "one of pop culture's most influential entertainers."
His album, "Justified," produced four No. 1 singles, making him the first artist in Nielsen Top 40 history with four No. 1 hits from one album. He has also appeared on television and in movies, including "Alpha Dog."
Actress Anne Hathaway was named Hasty Pudding Woman of the Year earlier this month.
justin timberlake, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Man targeted in Collingdale hit-and-run ID'd
- Easter Sunshine Sunday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Armed robbery at Target on Roosevelt Boulevard
- Elderly man struck, killed in Rhawnhurst
- Sex assault on West Chester University campus
- Missing boater in Del. River ID'd, search called off
- Crimefighters: Reward in Camden drive-thru murder
- Divers pull more bodies from South Korean ferry
- No cause yet in 7-alarm Sea Isle City fire
- Good Samaritans help nab alleged purse snatchers
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police