Timberlake wins Harvard's Hasty Pudding award
CAMBRIDGE, Mass. (AP) - January 26, 2010 -- Justin Timberlake will soon have a new piece of hardware for his trophy case - a pudding pot.
The Grammy and Emmy award winner was named Harvard's Hasty Pudding Man of the Year on Tuesday.
Timberlake will receive the award at a roast set for Feb. 5.
Hasty Pudding Theatricals, the nation's oldest undergraduate drama troupe, said in a statement that the singer, songwriter, actor and producer was selected because he's "one of pop culture's most influential entertainers."
His album, "Justified," produced four No. 1 singles, making him the first artist in Nielsen Top 40 history with four No. 1 hits from one album. He has also appeared on television and in movies, including "Alpha Dog."
Actress Anne Hathaway was named Hasty Pudding Woman of the Year earlier this month.
justin timberlake, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death 51 min ago
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday 33 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Reward offered in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Turnpike officials: Road plowed, salted before pileup 46 min ago
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course 38 min ago
- 6 students hurt in Camden Co. school bus crash
- 2nd suspect sought in finger-biting attack
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia 42 min ago
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police 31 min ago
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday
33 min ago
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's...
51 min ago
- Suspicious fire damages home in Camden
48 min ago