Diddy, Queen Latifah to host BET concert for Haiti
NEW YORK (AP) - January 29, 2010 -- Sean "Diddy" Combs, Queen Latifah and Pharrell are set to host a two-hour concert and telethon to benefit Haiti on Feb. 5.
Wyclef Jean, Chris Brown and Lil Wayne will perform.
The concert is titled "SOS Saving OurSelves - Help for Haiti." It will be held at the American Airlines Arena in Miami and will air live on BET, MTV, VH1 and Centric at 8 p.m. EST.
Proceeds will aid organizations including Yele Haiti, CARE, Project Medishare and Children's Safe Drinking Water.
Other performers at the BET concert include Mary J. Blige, Drake, Justin Bieber, Keri Hilson, Robin Thicke and Monica.
Last week's broadcast network Haiti telethon raised $66 million.
haitian earthquake, sean puffy combs, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Temple University cuts 7 intercollegiate sports 2 min ago
- Wintry Weekend 50 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Victim ID'd in deadly Wilmington hit-and-run
- Video released in pizza delivery driver shooting
- Female suspect arrested in Christmas package theft
- Would-be robber stabbed; suspect's mom talks
- Mega Million jackpot reaches $297 Million
- Local men reflects on meeting with Mandela 28 min ago
- Center City rape victim speaks to Action News
- Elkins Park sisters treated at KoP by Make-a-Wish
- Area medical schools use 'Jeopardy' as learning tool
- Freebie Friday
- Temple University cuts 7 intercollegiate...
2 min ago
- Runyan's son follows in dad's footsteps
48 min ago
- Wintry Weekend
50 min ago