Diddy, Queen Latifah to host BET concert for Haiti
NEW YORK (AP) - January 29, 2010 -- Sean "Diddy" Combs, Queen Latifah and Pharrell are set to host a two-hour concert and telethon to benefit Haiti on Feb. 5.
Wyclef Jean, Chris Brown and Lil Wayne will perform.
The concert is titled "SOS Saving OurSelves - Help for Haiti." It will be held at the American Airlines Arena in Miami and will air live on BET, MTV, VH1 and Centric at 8 p.m. EST.
Proceeds will aid organizations including Yele Haiti, CARE, Project Medishare and Children's Safe Drinking Water.
Other performers at the BET concert include Mary J. Blige, Drake, Justin Bieber, Keri Hilson, Robin Thicke and Monica.
Last week's broadcast network Haiti telethon raised $66 million.
haitian earthquake, sean puffy combs, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Break dancers spark controversy on SEPTA trains
- Snow likely Sunday into Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- Paulsboro residents warned of contaminated water
- Pit bull found shot in NJ continues to recover
- Missing plane: Piracy theory gains more credence
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- 3 injured in 2-alarm fire in Holmesburg
- Teen father arrested for biting nose off infant
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police