Shakira, Keys, Usher to perform at NBA All-Star
NEW YORK (AP) - February 2, 2010 -- Grammy Award-winning singers Alicia Keys and Shakira will perform during halftime of the NBA All-Star game.
The league also announced Tuesday that Usher will perform at the Feb. 14 game at Cowboys Stadium in Arlington, Texas.
Keys will sing her hits "No One" and "Empire State of Mind," plus "Try Sleeping With A Broken Heart." Shakira's performance will include "She Wolf" and "Give It Up To Me."
Usher will perform his single "More" during the player introductions.
alicia keys, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- 40 homes threatened in NJ forest fire 1 min ago
- Sunny, blustery winds today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Forest fire up to 1500 acres in Cumberland Co.
- 1 dead in shooting near Widener University
- Package prompts evacuation in Evesham
- Police probe pizza deliveryman shooting in SW Phila.
- 3 American doctors killed in Afghanistan
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Photos: 23 wanted in Phila. insurance fraud scheme
- Family escapes burning home in Bucks Co.
- School stops serving Mountain Dew before tests
- Photos: People's 'Most Beautiful' list of 2014
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos