Shakira, Keys, Usher to perform at NBA All-Star
NEW YORK (AP) - February 2, 2010 -- Grammy Award-winning singers Alicia Keys and Shakira will perform during halftime of the NBA All-Star game.
The league also announced Tuesday that Usher will perform at the Feb. 14 game at Cowboys Stadium in Arlington, Texas.
Keys will sing her hits "No One" and "Empire State of Mind," plus "Try Sleeping With A Broken Heart." Shakira's performance will include "She Wolf" and "Give It Up To Me."
Usher will perform his single "More" during the player introductions.
alicia keys, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Oil slick, debris not from missing Malaysia jet
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Court won't hear dispute over 'boobies' bracelets 33 min ago
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- Are store credit cards worth the discount?
- Video: 85-year-old grandma outsmarts robber
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act