Shakira, Keys, Usher to perform at NBA All-Star
NEW YORK (AP) - February 2, 2010 -- Grammy Award-winning singers Alicia Keys and Shakira will perform during halftime of the NBA All-Star game.
The league also announced Tuesday that Usher will perform at the Feb. 14 game at Cowboys Stadium in Arlington, Texas.
Keys will sing her hits "No One" and "Empire State of Mind," plus "Try Sleeping With A Broken Heart." Shakira's performance will include "She Wolf" and "Give It Up To Me."
Usher will perform his single "More" during the player introductions.
alicia keys, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Snow walloping Philadelphia area
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Up to 50 vehicles in deadly PA Turnpike crash 16 min ago
- Video: Widener U. students help stuck drivers
- Eagles beat Lions 34-20 in the snow 1 min ago
- Video: Time lapse of snow at the Linc 12 min ago
- Photos: Images of Sunday's winter storm
- Photos: Winter storm forecast maps
- 6abc.com Flight Tracker
- Check local traffic on 6abc.com!
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95
- Body found in Logan tire fire