Timberlake to get pudding pot from Harvard
CAMBRIDGE, Mass. (AP) - February 5, 2010 -- Multifaceted entertainer Justin Timberlake is coming to Harvard University to be honored as the Hasty Pudding Man of the Year.
The Grammy and Emmy award winner will receive his pudding pot from the nation's oldest undergraduate drama troupe at a roast scheduled for Friday.
Hasty Pudding Theatricals said the singer, songwriter, actor and producer was selected because he's "one of pop culture's most influential entertainers."
Timberlake is one of the stars of the upcoming movie "The Social Network." The movie expected to be released later this year is about the early days of the Facebook social networking site - set at Harvard.
Actress Anne Hathaway was honored as Hasty Pudding Woman of the Year last week.
justin timberlake, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids 36 min ago
- Partly sunny, a bit milder today 33 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Fire forces several residents from Logan apts. 6 min ago
- Delco man missing after leaving medical facility
- Rottweiler puppy poisoned in NJ 40 min ago
- Lehigh University suspends frat in vandalism case
- All-clear given after Liberty H.S. lockdown
- Ferry sinks off South Korea; hundreds still missing
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man
- Video: Rare fish found off Delaware River
- Partly sunny, a bit milder today
33 min ago
- Fire forces several residents from Logan...
6 min ago
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3...
36 min ago
- Pranksters fake kidnapping of little boy
31 min ago