Timberlake to get pudding pot from Harvard
CAMBRIDGE, Mass. (AP) - February 5, 2010 -- Multifaceted entertainer Justin Timberlake is coming to Harvard University to be honored as the Hasty Pudding Man of the Year.
The Grammy and Emmy award winner will receive his pudding pot from the nation's oldest undergraduate drama troupe at a roast scheduled for Friday.
Hasty Pudding Theatricals said the singer, songwriter, actor and producer was selected because he's "one of pop culture's most influential entertainers."
Timberlake is one of the stars of the upcoming movie "The Social Network." The movie expected to be released later this year is about the early days of the Facebook social networking site - set at Harvard.
Actress Anne Hathaway was honored as Hasty Pudding Woman of the Year last week.
justin timberlake, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall
- Milder Monday 3 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Mutilated animal found in North Philadelphia
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Residents return following Bucks Co. hazmat
- Man, 22, dies after shooting in Chester
- Man seriously injured in crash on Roosevelt Blvd.
- Gunfire erupts on Delaware Ave. near SugarHouse Casino
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Milder Monday
3 min ago