Gary Coleman scheduled for Utah court appearance
SALT LAKE CITY (AP) - February 8, 2010 -- Former child television star Gary Coleman is scheduled for appearance in a Utah court.
<!--PUT YOUR BODY TEXT BELOW THIS LINE - ALL PARAGRAPHS MUST
Coleman was arrested Jan. 24 at his home in Santaquin on a warrant for failing to appear in court on a domestic violence charge. He spent a night in jail. A fan paid the "Diff'rent Strokes" star's $1,725 bail.
Coleman agreed to appear at a Santaquin Justice Court hearing at 10 a.m. Monday as a condition of bail.
Coleman was charged with a single class B misdemeanor of domestic violence assault on Aug. 26. Court papers say the charge is related to an April 18 incident.
It was unclear if an attorney was representing Coleman.
Best known for his role as Arnold Jackson on "Diff'rent Strokes," Coleman moved to Santaquin in 2005. He lives with his wife in the town about 50 miles south of Salt Lake City.
gary coleman, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- New sighting reported of missing student's car 27 min ago
- Mostly cloudy, humid today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Mile-wide tornado hits Oklahoma City suburbs 1 min ago
- Surveillance video released in food vendor murder 25 min ago
- Appoquinimink teacher arrested for indecent exposure
- Nurse assaulted at Cooper University Hospital 52 min ago
- Off-duty police officer hit by car in Logan 54 min ago
- Disabled veteran robbed, beaten in home invasion 46 min ago
- Penn State penalities from Sandusky case argued 23 min ago
- Housekeeper sentenced for Ben Franklin bust theft
- $1 million Powerball ticket sold in North Wales, Pa.
- Bear spotted in Bensalem, Bucks County
- Disabled veteran robbed, beaten in home...
46 min ago
- New sighting reported of missing student's...
27 min ago
- Mile-wide tornado hits Oklahoma City suburbs
1 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos