Gary Coleman scheduled for Utah court appearance
SALT LAKE CITY (AP) - February 8, 2010 -- Former child television star Gary Coleman is scheduled for appearance in a Utah court.
<!--PUT YOUR BODY TEXT BELOW THIS LINE - ALL PARAGRAPHS MUST
Coleman was arrested Jan. 24 at his home in Santaquin on a warrant for failing to appear in court on a domestic violence charge. He spent a night in jail. A fan paid the "Diff'rent Strokes" star's $1,725 bail.
Coleman agreed to appear at a Santaquin Justice Court hearing at 10 a.m. Monday as a condition of bail.
Coleman was charged with a single class B misdemeanor of domestic violence assault on Aug. 26. Court papers say the charge is related to an April 18 incident.
It was unclear if an attorney was representing Coleman.
Best known for his role as Arnold Jackson on "Diff'rent Strokes," Coleman moved to Santaquin in 2005. He lives with his wife in the town about 50 miles south of Salt Lake City.
gary coleman, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Man critically injured in Willingboro hit, run
- Tracking St. Patty's Day Snow
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Focus turns to pilots as hunt for jet widens
- Elderly woman crashes into Toms River law ofc.
- Bucks County man stabbed to death in Bahamas
- Delaware Co. mother seeks help finding son's killer
- Minn. man pulls police officer from burning car
- Delaware man charged with 12th DUI
- Del. trooper charged with stalking, harassment
- Community relief for victims of Ewing Twp. explosion
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies