Gary Coleman scheduled for Utah court appearance
SALT LAKE CITY (AP) - February 8, 2010 -- Former child television star Gary Coleman is scheduled for appearance in a Utah court.
<!--PUT YOUR BODY TEXT BELOW THIS LINE - ALL PARAGRAPHS MUST
Coleman was arrested Jan. 24 at his home in Santaquin on a warrant for failing to appear in court on a domestic violence charge. He spent a night in jail. A fan paid the "Diff'rent Strokes" star's $1,725 bail.
Coleman agreed to appear at a Santaquin Justice Court hearing at 10 a.m. Monday as a condition of bail.
Coleman was charged with a single class B misdemeanor of domestic violence assault on Aug. 26. Court papers say the charge is related to an April 18 incident.
It was unclear if an attorney was representing Coleman.
Best known for his role as Arnold Jackson on "Diff'rent Strokes," Coleman moved to Santaquin in 2005. He lives with his wife in the town about 50 miles south of Salt Lake City.
gary coleman, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Clouds to sun, cool today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Vice principal commits suicide after ferry accident
- Popular chocolate maker reopens in time for Easter
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- Penn State police: 3 posed nude at Nittany shrine
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- Video: Hero twins yell, hit carjacker to escape