Kate Gosselin to release personal new book
NEW YORK (AP) - February 9, 2010 -- Kate Gosselin has a new book, "I Just Want You to Know," scheduled for release in April.
Christian book publisher Zondervan said Tuesday the book features excerpts, prayers and memories from Gosselin's journal, offering readers a look at her life during the three years her family went from obscurity to fame on TLC's "Jon & Kate Plus 8."
Zondervan says the book includes eight individual letters, one addressed to each one of her children, covering a variety of topics.
"Jon & Kate Plus 8" filmed the lives of the Gosselins and their eight children - twins and sextuplets - at their home in Wernersville, Pa. Their marriage dissolved, and the show ended last year.
Gosselin is the author of "Multiple Bles8ings" and "Eight Little Faces."
kate gosselin, writers, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Frost Advisory Overnight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Water main break cancels Cheyney U. classes
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Crescentville shooting
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- Tour bus catches fire in Galloway Twp.
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Bucks Co.
- Rangers top Flyers in playoff opener 4-1