Kate Gosselin to release personal new book
NEW YORK (AP) - February 9, 2010 -- Kate Gosselin has a new book, "I Just Want You to Know," scheduled for release in April.
Christian book publisher Zondervan said Tuesday the book features excerpts, prayers and memories from Gosselin's journal, offering readers a look at her life during the three years her family went from obscurity to fame on TLC's "Jon & Kate Plus 8."
Zondervan says the book includes eight individual letters, one addressed to each one of her children, covering a variety of topics.
"Jon & Kate Plus 8" filmed the lives of the Gosselins and their eight children - twins and sextuplets - at their home in Wernersville, Pa. Their marriage dissolved, and the show ended last year.
Gosselin is the author of "Multiple Bles8ings" and "Eight Little Faces."
kate gosselin, writers, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Police car crash leads to chase in N. Phila. 6 min ago
- AccuWeather: Lots of clouds, some SE rain
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Phila. police seek missing special needs woman
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- Neighbors help residents escape Trenton fire 46 min ago
- 2 NJ men sentenced for bogus 9/11 charity
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- Officers drive into hail of gunfire in N. Phila.
- Woman's body found between parked cars in West Philadelphia
- Doors smashed in 2 Prices Corner store burglaries
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Police identify mystery hit-and-run victim
8 min ago