Kate Gosselin to release personal new book
NEW YORK (AP) - February 9, 2010 -- Kate Gosselin has a new book, "I Just Want You to Know," scheduled for release in April.
Christian book publisher Zondervan said Tuesday the book features excerpts, prayers and memories from Gosselin's journal, offering readers a look at her life during the three years her family went from obscurity to fame on TLC's "Jon & Kate Plus 8."
Zondervan says the book includes eight individual letters, one addressed to each one of her children, covering a variety of topics.
"Jon & Kate Plus 8" filmed the lives of the Gosselins and their eight children - twins and sextuplets - at their home in Wernersville, Pa. Their marriage dissolved, and the show ended last year.
Gosselin is the author of "Multiple Bles8ings" and "Eight Little Faces."
kate gosselin, writers, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Temple University cuts 7 intercollegiate sports
- Wintry Weekend 31 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Victim ID'd in deadly Wilmington hit-and-run
- Video released in pizza delivery driver shooting
- Female suspect arrested in Christmas package theft
- Would-be robber stabbed; suspect's mom talks
- Mega Million jackpot reaches $297 Million
- Local men reflects on meeting with Mandela 9 min ago
- Center City rape victim speaks to Action News
- Elkins Park sisters treated at KoP by Make-a-Wish 54 min ago
- Area medical schools use 'Jeopardy' as learning tool
- Freebie Friday
- Runyan's son follows in dad's footsteps
29 min ago
- Wintry Weekend
31 min ago