Madonna to appear on 'The Marriage Ref'
NEW YORK (AP) - February 13, 2010 -- Maybe she will have advice on what not to do in a marriage.
Madonna, who's been divorced twice, is going to be on "The Marriage Ref."
Madonna's spokeswoman Liz Rosenberg confirmed Saturday that Madonna would make an appearance on the upcoming reality show, where celebrities and a referee try to help couples in conflict. The episode has not yet been taped and Rosenberg did not have further details.
Madonna has been married twice, once to Sean Penn and most recently to Guy Ritchie.
The "Marriage Ref" will debut on NBC after the Olympics.
madonna, new york, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Warmer Weekend 53 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- SEPTA spreads holiday cheer with toy drive
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Fmr. Montco GOP chairman to stand trial for rape 55 min ago
- Pa. Turnpike reopens after multi-vehicle crash
- Dealer charged with selling Sandy damaged cars 39 min ago
- Bishop McDevitt HS student robbed at gunpoint
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ
- Gov. Christie signs immigrant tuition bill
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport 47 min ago
- Warmer Weekend
53 min ago