Spelling Lesson: Tori writes for children
NEW YORK (AP) - February 16, 2010 -- Actress and best-selling author Tori Spelling is writing a children's book.
"Presenting ... Tallulah," the "sweet tale of a young girl who really just wants to be herself," is coming out in September, publisher Aladdin announced Tuesday. Spelling, star of the reality series "Tori & Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood," also has written the memoirs "Mommywood" and "sTORI Telling."
A third adult release, tentatively titled "uncharted terriTORI," is scheduled for June.
Aladdin is an imprint of Simon & Schuster.
tori spelling, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Jersey shore eyes record-setting summer
- Rain Moves Out, Cool Winds Blow In
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Police investigate 2 robberies in Montgomery Co.
- Police seek suspect in Olney sex assault
- Faith-healing couple held without bail
- Police: Woman who hit teen was DUI, reading text
- Deadly crash on I-295 in Mercer County, N.J.
- Tractor trailer crash jams traffic in Chesco
- Sex offender arrested in Del. child porn bust
- Philadelphia man sentenced in shaken baby death
- 4 men sought in West Philadelphia armed robbery
- Wash. I-5 bridge collapse caused by oversize load