Nicole Richie confirms engagement to Joel Madden
NEW YORK (AP) - February 16, 2010 -- Nicole Richie is engaged to longtime boyfriend Joel Madden.
The 28-year-old Richie confirmed the engagement Monday during a taping of CBS' "Late Show With David Letterman." The show will air Friday at 11:35 p.m. EST.
Letterman asked, "You're not married yet, is that correct?" Richie replied, "We're not married."
Letterman then asked if she and Madden planned to get married. Richie said, "We actually recently are engaged, yes."
The 30-year-old Madden fronts the band Good Charlotte. The couple have a 2-year-old daughter, Harlow Winter Kate, and a 5-month-old son, Sparrow Midnight.
Richie has a new clothing line, Winter Kate, and shoe and accessories line, House of Harlow. She and Paris Hilton costarred on TV's "The Simple Life."
david letterman, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Photos: Pictures from Easter Sunday services 23 min ago
- AccuWeather: Easter to be comfortable, breezy 9 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Video: 5,000 turn out for Easter service in Mt. Airy 25 min ago
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter 21 min ago
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Man shot, killed in Gloucester Twp. apartment
- Man found shot in minivan in Tioga-Nicetown 21 min ago
- Girl hospitalized after near-drowning in Philly hotel
- 2 injured after car hits Camden police cruiser
- Man targeted in Collingdale hit-and-run ID'd
- Divers pull more bodies from sunken South Korean ferry
- Video: Snowmobiler charged by angry moose
- 5,000 turn out for Easter service in Mt. Airy
25 min ago
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate...
21 min ago
- AccuWeather: Easter to be comfortable, breezy
9 min ago