Vonn, Palin among Leno's first `Tonight' guests
LOS ANGELES (AP) - February 23, 2010 -- Jay Leno will be reclaiming "The Tonight Show" with help from Sarah Palin, Lindsey Vonn and Jamie Foxx.
They will be among Leno's guests next week when he returns as host of NBC's late-night show.
Foxx, Olympic skier Vonn and musical guest Brad Paisley will appear on Monday. Palin is scheduled for Tuesday, along with Olympic snowboarder Shaun White.
NBC said Monday that other guests set for Leno's first week back include Olympic champion Apolo Anton Ohno, Avril Lavigne, Morgan Freeman and Matthew McConaughey.
Conan O'Brien exited as "Tonight" host after NBC sought to move him to a later time slot.
jay leno, sarah palin, nbc, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Photos: Maps of Monday's expected snow
- Snow likely Sunday into Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Renovation competitors fight at Phila. fire scenes
- Moving day for Oak Lane Garden residents
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- 1 critical after being shot multiple times in Wilmington
- 100 plus weight loss journey to healthy living
- Boyd Theatre to be demolished, rebuilt
- Phila. Police search for suspect in Rite Aid robbery
- Missing plane: Piracy theory gains more credence
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police