Gary Coleman suffers seizure on 'The Insider' set
LOS ANGELES (AP) - February 26, 2010 -- Gary Coleman suffered a seizure on the set of "The Insider" and received immediate treatment from Dr. Drew Pinsky, who happened to be on set as well.
"The Insider" says on its Web site that Coleman was transported to a local hospital in stable condition.
A publicist for "The Insider" declined to say what the former child television star was doing on the entertainment program and referred inquiries to the show's Web site.
Coleman is best known for his stint on "Diff'rent Strokes." The television show aired from 1978-86.
gary coleman, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Snow/ Sleet Arriving
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Sign up for Facebook Flash!
- Photos: Wintry weather forecast maps
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95
- Police: Son of PHA employee charged with DUI
- Body found in Logan tire fire
- East Oak Lane apartment fire under control
- $10K reward in murder of Chester gas station owner
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Mandela
- Police: Pa. newlyweds killed man from Craigslist
- NJ officers play Santa for 'Shop with a Cop'
- Susan Boyle says Asperger's diagnosis was a relief