Gary Coleman suffers seizure on 'The Insider' set
LOS ANGELES (AP) - February 26, 2010 -- Gary Coleman suffered a seizure on the set of "The Insider" and received immediate treatment from Dr. Drew Pinsky, who happened to be on set as well.
"The Insider" says on its Web site that Coleman was transported to a local hospital in stable condition.
A publicist for "The Insider" declined to say what the former child television star was doing on the entertainment program and referred inquiries to the show's Web site.
Coleman is best known for his stint on "Diff'rent Strokes." The television show aired from 1978-86.
gary coleman, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Philly to Newark flight forced to make belly landing
- Cloudy And Cooler
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Former Philadelphia hero cop faces rape charges 10 min ago
- Toddler falls from 2-story window in Point Breeze 49 min ago
- Witnesses: Car drives into crowd at Virginia parade
- Man found shot and killed in Wynnefield
- FBI searches apartment in ricin letter case
- Suspect identified in fatal Hofstra home invasion
- Mother of 7-year-old hit-and-run victim speaks
- 1 winning Mega Millions ticket sold in New Jersey
- Police: Boy, 6, kicked by pony on Lancaster Co. farm dies
- Connecticut commuter trains collide; 70 hospitalized