Donny & Marie Osmond show adds 5 shows after break
LAS VEGAS (AP) - March 5, 2010 -- The Donny & Marie show at Flamingo Las Vegas will add five extra shows after taking a break because of the death of Marie Osmond's son.
The show returns to its normal performance schedule Tuesday after several shows were canceled in the wake of Michael Blosil's death. Police have said the 18-year-old was killed when he jumped from a downtown Los Angeles apartment building.
The extra shows will run April 13-17. The dates were originally unscheduled but were added to accommodate those who had tickets to recently canceled shows.
Tickets for the newly announced dates go on sale Friday.
donny osmond, las vegas, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Robbery suspect sought, Villanova U. locked down 23 min ago
- Splendid spring finale 40 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Get the new 6abc StormTracker app
- Crackdown on illegal street vendors in W. Phila.
- Pregnant woman, 2 others shot in N. Phila. 29 min ago
- Viewer takes photos of bear in back yard
- Men's Wearhouse ousts founder, pitchman Zimmer
- 20 people charged in Ocean Co. heroin raids
- 15 charged in NJ unemployment fraud case
- Father, son 'pimps' acquitted after prostitutes testify
- Suspect robs Philadelphia Dunkin' Donuts at gunpoint
- AMA declares obesity a disease [POLL]
- Video: Phila. choir shares stage with Rolling Stones 19 min ago
- Robbery suspect sought, Villanova U. locked...
23 min ago
- Pregnant woman, 2 others shot in N. Phila.
29 min ago