Donny & Marie Osmond show adds 5 shows after break
LAS VEGAS (AP) - March 5, 2010 -- The Donny & Marie show at Flamingo Las Vegas will add five extra shows after taking a break because of the death of Marie Osmond's son.
The show returns to its normal performance schedule Tuesday after several shows were canceled in the wake of Michael Blosil's death. Police have said the 18-year-old was killed when he jumped from a downtown Los Angeles apartment building.
The extra shows will run April 13-17. The dates were originally unscheduled but were added to accommodate those who had tickets to recently canceled shows.
Tickets for the newly announced dates go on sale Friday.
donny osmond, las vegas, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Very cold today, Saturday storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Sign up for Facebook Flash!
- Interpreter at Mandela event: I was hallucinating 31 min ago
- Woman charged in boyfriend's heroin death
- Police: Freshman dies after frat ritual in Poconos 39 min ago
- 2 dead after truck and car collide in Mercer County
- Suspicious package found outside Planet Fitness in Olney
- 3 people injured in Roosevelt Boulevard crash 10 min ago
- Suspects tie up 71-year-old in home invasion
- Narcotic officers raid Lacey High School
- Dump truck hits ATV pulling sled, boy killed
- American University campus lockdown lifted
- 3 people injured in Roosevelt Boulevard crash
10 min ago