Polanski's wife says their worst moments are over
WARSAW, Poland - March 15, 2010 -- The wife of Roman Polanski says she believes the 32-year-old sexual abuse case against her husband will be finished soon.
French actress and singer Emmanuelle Seigner, 43, is to appear in a TVN24 interview in Poland on Monday and the station ran some clips before its broadcast.
The 76-year-old Polanski was arrested in September on a U.S. arrest warrant and is under house arrest in the couple's house in Gstaad, Switzerland, pending an extradition decision.
Seigner says their life is "not ideal" but is "good" because Polanski can see their two children, Morgane and Elvis.
She says she believes the matter will be "solved and over pretty soon" and that the "toughest moments are behind us."
The singer is in Poland to promote a new album.
roman polanski, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Philly to Newark flight forced to make belly landing 16 min ago
- One Fine Friday!
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Man found shot and killed in Wynnefield 17 min ago
- 2 injured in head-on crash along MLK Drive 25 min ago
- Wife hid murdered husband, prosecutors say
- Driver, passenger hurt in Cheltenham Township crash 51 min ago
- Woman critically injured in Radnor Township house fire
- Connecticut commuter trains collide; 60 hospitalized 10 min ago
- Police: Pa. woman served family poison laced burritos 13 min ago
- 3 sought for robbery of 15-year-old
- Dozens of home remedies right in your kitchen
- Powerball jackpot grows to $600 million
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos