Report: Gosselin a "diva" on "Dancing"
NEW YORK - March 15, 2010 (WPVI) -- The New York Post is quoting sources saying Kate Gosselin is causing some trouble on "Dancing with the Stars."
Gosselin, the Berks County mother of eight children who shot to fame as one of the stars of the reality show "Jon and Kate Plus 8," was recently announced as one of the contestants in the upcoming season of "Dancing."
The Post quotes sources who say Gosselin is being a, quote, "total diva" on the set, snubbing other contestants and giving crew members the cold shoulder.
The source adds "Kate doesn't want anything to do with other contestants," and "She wants to be queen bee."
A show source told the Post, however, "She's been rehearsing in Pennsylvania to be near her kids. For the short time she was in LA, she and the cast got along great."
Information from: The New York Post
kate gosselin, dancing with the stars, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Oil slick, debris not from missing Malaysia jet 8 min ago
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge 53 min ago
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- Are store credit cards worth the discount?
- Photos: Kevin Grow joins Harlem Globetrotters
- Video: Skydiver's mid-air collision with plane 14 min ago
- Skydiver's mid-air collision with plane
14 min ago
- 85-year-old grandma outsmarts robber
33 min ago