Report: Gosselin a "diva" on "Dancing"
NEW YORK - March 15, 2010 (WPVI) -- The New York Post is quoting sources saying Kate Gosselin is causing some trouble on "Dancing with the Stars."
Gosselin, the Berks County mother of eight children who shot to fame as one of the stars of the reality show "Jon and Kate Plus 8," was recently announced as one of the contestants in the upcoming season of "Dancing."
The Post quotes sources who say Gosselin is being a, quote, "total diva" on the set, snubbing other contestants and giving crew members the cold shoulder.
The source adds "Kate doesn't want anything to do with other contestants," and "She wants to be queen bee."
A show source told the Post, however, "She's been rehearsing in Pennsylvania to be near her kids. For the short time she was in LA, she and the cast got along great."
Information from: The New York Post
kate gosselin, dancing with the stars, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Chase ends near Sports Complex; suspects sought 5 min ago
- Tracking Weekend Storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- OSHA investigates lead exposure at Oxford Mills
- 3rd person dies after I-95 crash in Lawrence, N.J.
- No death penalty for man charged in wife death
- 2 injured in Vineland school bus crash 8 min ago
- No charges against officers in teen Tasering
- Berks Co. police chief faces child porn charges
- DA: Charges coming in fatal frat ritual in Poconos
- Woman admits to stealing packages from Delco homes
- 800K in danger of ID theft after laptop theft
- North Korea executes Kim Jong Un's uncle 27 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos