Kate Gosselin denies being a "Dancing" diva
NEW YORK - March 17, 2010 (WPVI) -- Sitting around the table as a guest co-host of The View, Kate Gosselin denied a report that she was behaving as a "diva" on the set of Dancing with the Stars.
The initial report was published earlier this week in The New York Post.
In the article, The Post quoted sources who say Gosselin is being a, quote, "total diva" on the set, snubbing other contestants and giving crew members the cold shoulder.
The source adds "Kate doesn't want anything to do with other contestants," and "She wants to be queen bee."
On The View Wednesday, Gosselin denied those reports, pointing out that she spends most of her time across the country from the rest of the contestants in Los Angeles. Gosselin has been rehearsing at her home in Berks County, Pa.
She went on to say she was out in L.A. once for five days, and said everyone "was wonderful" and that she "had a great time."
Gosselin also said being selected for Dancing with the Stars was a "huge honor."
Gosselin, a mother of twins and sextulets, shot to fame as one of the stars of the reality show "Jon and Kate Plus 8."
Dancing with the Stars premieres March 22nd at 8:00 p.m. on 6abc.
kate gosselin, dancing with the stars, the view, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Skydiver injured in Washington Twp. accident 26 min ago
- 70s Return This Week 11 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- $30K possibly stolen in Target armed robbery 22 min ago
- Person of interest ID'd in Collingdale hit-and-run 24 min ago
- 4 injured in Route 295 crash
- Camden teen reported missing
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Photos: Pictures from Easter Sunday services
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- Flyers rally to beat Rangers 4-2, even series
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!
- Skydiver injured in Washington Twp. accident
26 min ago
- Sinkhole threatens homes in Florida
10 min ago
- Easter services in Mt. Airy
29 min ago