Kate Gosselin denies being a "Dancing" diva
NEW YORK - March 17, 2010 (WPVI) -- Sitting around the table as a guest co-host of The View, Kate Gosselin denied a report that she was behaving as a "diva" on the set of Dancing with the Stars.
The initial report was published earlier this week in The New York Post.
In the article, The Post quoted sources who say Gosselin is being a, quote, "total diva" on the set, snubbing other contestants and giving crew members the cold shoulder.
The source adds "Kate doesn't want anything to do with other contestants," and "She wants to be queen bee."
On The View Wednesday, Gosselin denied those reports, pointing out that she spends most of her time across the country from the rest of the contestants in Los Angeles. Gosselin has been rehearsing at her home in Berks County, Pa.
She went on to say she was out in L.A. once for five days, and said everyone "was wonderful" and that she "had a great time."
Gosselin also said being selected for Dancing with the Stars was a "huge honor."
Gosselin, a mother of twins and sextulets, shot to fame as one of the stars of the reality show "Jon and Kate Plus 8."
Dancing with the Stars premieres March 22nd at 8:00 p.m. on 6abc.
kate gosselin, dancing with the stars, the view, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- 1 dead, multiple in custody after Logan standoff
- AccuWeather: Weather Whiplash
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco
- Deadly shooting near La Salle University
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Cat found hanging from fence in Germantown
- Pedestrian struck in North Philadelphia
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Fire engulfs new high-rise apartment in Calif. 57 min ago
- New joint replacement technique for the elbow
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Photos: Philly's unsolved missing child cases