Burglary suspect may have hidden stars' goods
LOS ANGELES (AP) - March 22, 2010 -- Court filings show that police think the alleged mastermind behind a rash of celebrity burglaries may have hidden some of the stolen property with help from her father.
<!--PUT YOUR BODY TEXT BELOW THIS LINE - ALL PARAGRAPHS MUST
A search warrant affidavit filed in Los Angeles earlier this year seeks phone and Internet records that may help recover luxury items stolen from celebrities' homes. It states that police believe Rachel J. Lee and her father worked to hide items before police searched their Las Vegas home last year.
Neither has been charged in Las Vegas or Los Angeles with hiding stolen property. Rachel Lee is one of six young adults accused of stealing millions of dollars in jewelry and luxury goods from the homes of stars such as Lindsay Lohan, Orlando Bloom and Paris Hilton.
lindsay lohan, paris hilton, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more 49 min ago
- AccuWeather: Lots of clouds, some SE rain
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Missing Philadelphia couple found safe
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett to announce Vatican trip
- Woman's body found between parked cars in West Philadelphia 33 min ago
- Police identify mystery hit-and-run victim 1 min ago
- Officers drive into hail of gunfire in N. Phila.
- Shots fired into a Philadelphia firehouse
- Retired Philly cop charged with assaulting teen
- Police: Gloucester Co. woman's death a homicide
- Video: Secret Oreo cookie recipe sold to China
- Photos: Wedding of cop, teacher at Flower Show
- Police identify mystery hit-and-run victim
1 min ago