Burglary suspect may have hidden stars' goods
LOS ANGELES (AP) - March 22, 2010 -- Court filings show that police think the alleged mastermind behind a rash of celebrity burglaries may have hidden some of the stolen property with help from her father.
<!--PUT YOUR BODY TEXT BELOW THIS LINE - ALL PARAGRAPHS MUST
A search warrant affidavit filed in Los Angeles earlier this year seeks phone and Internet records that may help recover luxury items stolen from celebrities' homes. It states that police believe Rachel J. Lee and her father worked to hide items before police searched their Las Vegas home last year.
Neither has been charged in Las Vegas or Los Angeles with hiding stolen property. Rachel Lee is one of six young adults accused of stealing millions of dollars in jewelry and luxury goods from the homes of stars such as Lindsay Lohan, Orlando Bloom and Paris Hilton.
lindsay lohan, paris hilton, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- 51 confirmed dead in Oklahoma tornado
- Partly sunny, warm and humid today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- 25-year-old man shot dead in North Philadelphia
- Teen shot multiple times in Feltonville
- Pa. primary will settle municipal, judicial, races 24 min ago
- NJ ex-priest arrested after working with kids 1 min ago
- Camera captures man stealing tractor 1 min ago
- Center City high rise evacuated due to fire
- 15 motorcyclists arrested following NJ chase ID'd
- New sighting reported of missing student's car
- Man convicted of murder in Pa. musician's slaying
- Surveillance video released in food vendor murder