Fans can choose nominees for MTV Movie Awards
LOS ANGELES - March 29, 2010 -- Film fans can choose the nominees for the 2010 MTV Movie Awards.
The network says viewers can log on to movieawards.mtv.com beginning at noon Monday and submit their favorites in 13 categories. Nominee submissions will be accepted until April 9.
Any 2009 film or performance is eligible for consideration in categories including best villain, best fight and best kiss. MTV added three new categories to the competition this year, and the titles of two of them are so racy they can't be printed here.
The two unmentionables are action- and horror-related. The third is best global superstar, and for the first time in MTV Movie Awards history, voting in that category will be open worldwide.
Winners will also be chosen by fans online. The MTV Movie Awards will be presented June 6.
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Prosecutors: 4 held in deadly NJ mall carjacking
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- Police investigate tire slashings in South Philadelphia
- Police investigate truck accident on Roosevelt Boulevard
- Police investigate double shooting in Mantua
- 3 rescued after car plunges into Delaware pond
- Multi-vehicle crash on Schuylkill Expressway
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish