Heather Mills in court battle with former employee
LONDON - March 29, 2010 -- A former employee of Paul McCartney's ex-wife Heather Mills is suing her for sex discrimination.
Sara Trumble wants compensation after allegedly being unfairly dismissed from her job as a nanny after she became pregnant.
Mills' split from the former Beatle in 2006 was followed by a messy divorce in which she won 24 million pounds - some of it intended to pay for a nanny for their daughter, Beatrice.
Mills was criticized in the divorce judgment, which called her "less than candid."
The lawyer for 25-year-old Trumble, Nick Fairweather, argues that the judgment should be introduced as evidence of Mills' dishonesty.
Mills' lawyer argues that would prejudice the trial. The hearing was adjourned Monday while a judge considered Fairweather's request.
heather mills, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Fmr. Chester Co. teacher faces child porn charges 8 min ago
- Mostly sunny, very windy today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Eye doc grew pot in Delco home, police say 1 min ago
- Apparent misunderstanding in police shooting 24 min ago
- Detectives serve warrants at Chester police station
- New 'object of interest' in missing jet hunt
- 3 shot during funeral at Trenton church
- Photo released of anti-Semetic vandalism suspect 13 min ago
- 6abc viewer helps police nab $18K jewelry suspect
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Video: Video gamer is the victim of SWATting hoax
- What would you ask Mayor Nutter?
- Apparent misunderstanding in police shooting
24 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos