Heather Mills in court battle with former employee
LONDON - March 29, 2010 -- A former employee of Paul McCartney's ex-wife Heather Mills is suing her for sex discrimination.
Sara Trumble wants compensation after allegedly being unfairly dismissed from her job as a nanny after she became pregnant.
Mills' split from the former Beatle in 2006 was followed by a messy divorce in which she won 24 million pounds - some of it intended to pay for a nanny for their daughter, Beatrice.
Mills was criticized in the divorce judgment, which called her "less than candid."
The lawyer for 25-year-old Trumble, Nick Fairweather, argues that the judgment should be introduced as evidence of Mills' dishonesty.
Mills' lawyer argues that would prejudice the trial. The hearing was adjourned Monday while a judge considered Fairweather's request.
heather mills, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Iranian teen had stolen passport on missing jet
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia
- Suspicious fire damages home in Camden
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
- Video: Cat attacks toddler, parents call 911 47 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos