People: Jesse James seeks professional help
LOS ANGELES - March 31, 2010 -- Jesse James reportedly is seeking professional help to deal with "personal issues" after a cheating scandal that has put his nearly five-year marriage to Sandra Bullock on the line.
His representative told People magazine in a statement Tuesday that James "realized that this time was crucial to help himself, help his family and help save his marriage."
The representative did not specify the type of treatment facility.
Bullock was on a career high that culminated with an Oscar win for "The Blind Side" just before Internet rumors of James' infidelity surfaced.
The two walked hand-in-hand down Oscar's red carpet, celebrated together at the parties afterward and were photographed outside a Long Beach burger joint the day after the awards.
A call placed to James' representative after business hours Tuesday was not immediately returned.
california, hollywood, sandra bullock, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- More Snow on the Way
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Photos: Winter storm forecast maps
- 2 arrested for violent Center City attack
- Thief steals $17K from Philadelphia charter school
- 2 PSU students charged with ethnic intimidation
- Teen shot in Wilmington 30 min ago
- Man who bought guns for teen sentenced
- ID released of man killed on Pa. Turnpike
- 2K get meningitis B vaccinations at Princeton 18 min ago
- US Airways, American merger complete
- Rachael Ray's cookbook competition