People: Jesse James seeks professional help
LOS ANGELES - March 31, 2010 -- Jesse James reportedly is seeking professional help to deal with "personal issues" after a cheating scandal that has put his nearly five-year marriage to Sandra Bullock on the line.
His representative told People magazine in a statement Tuesday that James "realized that this time was crucial to help himself, help his family and help save his marriage."
The representative did not specify the type of treatment facility.
Bullock was on a career high that culminated with an Oscar win for "The Blind Side" just before Internet rumors of James' infidelity surfaced.
The two walked hand-in-hand down Oscar's red carpet, celebrated together at the parties afterward and were photographed outside a Long Beach burger joint the day after the awards.
A call placed to James' representative after business hours Tuesday was not immediately returned.
california, hollywood, sandra bullock, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Building under demolition collapses in Old City 51 min ago
- After a Cold Night, Temps Rebound 21 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures of Old City building collapse
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Police: Coatesville man died before fire began
- NJ charges 4 with false Sandy aid applications
- After 6 days, Malaysian jet mystery still unsolved
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies
- 7th body recovered after NYC explosion
- Philadelphia Zoo welcomes 2 new tiger cubs
- Video: Man punches boy, 8, steals his iPad
- Building under demolition collapses in Old...
51 min ago
- Christie talks taxes at town hall meeting
49 min ago