Jon and Kate on 'Dancing?' Sort of...
March 31, 2010 (WPVI) -- It appears Kate Gosselin will be courting controversy next week on 'Dancing with the Stars.'
It was a close call for mother of eight on Tuesday night's show. She was one of the last contestants to find out she was safe from elimination.
Now that she's safe for next week's show, Kate and her partner Tony say they're going to perform a routine described as a "Jon and Kate Plus Eight" - themed dance.
That, of course, is in reference to the reality show starring Kate, her ex-husband Jon along with their twins and sextuplets.
Tony will be playing the part of Jon.
You can see the dance during 'Dancing with the Stars' this Monday night at 8:00 p.m. on 6abc.
dancing with the stars, kate gosselin, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Snow today, heavy at times 27 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Photos: Pictures from the winter storm 41 min ago
- Photos: Winter storm forecast maps
- Video: David Henry on snow at Rittenhouse Sq. 36 min ago
- Video: Nora Muchanic on snow in Trenton 45 min ago
- Video: John Rawlins on snow in Norristown
- Gunman fires shots through window, teens wounded
- Heavy flames damage Southwest Philadelphia house
- Obama urges world to act on Mandela legacy
- Arrest made in Beats headphone murder
- Rachael Ray's cookbook competition
- Snow today, heavy at times
27 min ago
- David Henry on snow at Rittenhouse Sq.
36 min ago
- Nora Muchanic on snow in Trenton
45 min ago