Jon and Kate on 'Dancing?' Sort of...
March 31, 2010 (WPVI) -- It appears Kate Gosselin will be courting controversy next week on 'Dancing with the Stars.'
It was a close call for mother of eight on Tuesday night's show. She was one of the last contestants to find out she was safe from elimination.
Now that she's safe for next week's show, Kate and her partner Tony say they're going to perform a routine described as a "Jon and Kate Plus Eight" - themed dance.
That, of course, is in reference to the reality show starring Kate, her ex-husband Jon along with their twins and sextuplets.
Tony will be playing the part of Jon.
You can see the dance during 'Dancing with the Stars' this Monday night at 8:00 p.m. on 6abc.
dancing with the stars, kate gosselin, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Man targeted in Collingdale hit-and-run ID'd
- Easter Sunshine Sunday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Armed robbery at Target on Roosevelt Boulevard
- Elderly man struck, killed in Rhawnhurst
- Sex assault on West Chester University campus
- Missing boater in Del. River ID'd, search called off
- Crimefighters: Reward in Camden drive-thru murder
- Divers pull more bodies from South Korean ferry
- No cause yet in 7-alarm Sea Isle City fire
- Good Samaritans help nab alleged purse snatchers
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police