Jon and Kate on 'Dancing?' Sort of...
March 31, 2010 (WPVI) -- It appears Kate Gosselin will be courting controversy next week on 'Dancing with the Stars.'
It was a close call for mother of eight on Tuesday night's show. She was one of the last contestants to find out she was safe from elimination.
Now that she's safe for next week's show, Kate and her partner Tony say they're going to perform a routine described as a "Jon and Kate Plus Eight" - themed dance.
That, of course, is in reference to the reality show starring Kate, her ex-husband Jon along with their twins and sextuplets.
Tony will be playing the part of Jon.
You can see the dance during 'Dancing with the Stars' this Monday night at 8:00 p.m. on 6abc.
dancing with the stars, kate gosselin, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Photos: 24 wanted in Phila. insurance fraud scheme 28 min ago
- Mostly sunny, very windy today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Pizza deliveryman ID'd in police shooting
- Eye doc grew pot in Delco home, police say
- Police ID man found dead in Centreville driveway
- Fmr. Devon Prep teacher faces child porn charges
- Woman charged in NJ man's overdose death 28 min ago
- 3rd lottery jackpot hits at Atlantic Co. truck stop
- New 'object of interest' in missing jet hunt
- Restaurant plans new statue of Joe Paterno
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- What would you ask Mayor Nutter?
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos