Blagojevich fired from `Celebrity Apprentice'
NEW YORK - April 5, 2010 -- Rod Blagojevich has been fired again.
The former governor, whom Illinois lawmakers ousted from office last year, has been kicked off NBC's "Celebrity Apprentice."
"Apprentice" boss Donald Trump fired the ex-governor on Sunday's episode after Blagojevich struggled as team leader in creating an interactive display.
As on a previous episode, technology posed a surprising hurdle for Blagojevich. On Sunday's show, he had trouble sending text messages and e-mailing.
Blagojevich's team members complained that he didn't give them clear instructions.
He was thrown out of office in January 2009 and faces a federal indictment alleging political corruption while in office. Blagojevich has denied any wrongdoing.
On the Net:
Celebrity Apprentice: http://www.nbc.com/the-apprentice/
rod blagojevich, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school 26 min ago
- Temps soar above normal
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings 21 min ago
- Pedestrian struck and killed in Mercer County
- Kutztown coach accused of covering up teen's rape 30 min ago
- Man struck by SEPTA bus in Wynnefield Heights
- Attack in Center City caught on camera 14 min ago
- Police: Threat to father used in phone scam 20 min ago
- Burglary suspect nabbed by quick-thinking neighbor
- Suspect in killing of fmr. Marine surrenders
- Newtown 911 dispatcher urged callers to take cover
- Researchers: 'Fit and Fat' a myth 50 min ago
- Walker autopsy complete; 'Fast & Furious 7' halted
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school
26 min ago
- Kutztown coach accused of covering up...
30 min ago
- Attack in Center City caught on camera
14 min ago