Report: 'Dancing' partner can't wait to dump Kate
April 9, 2010 (WPVI) -- Berks County's own Kate Gosselin continues her quest to win big on ABC's "Dancing With The Stars."
But, according to a report in Us Weekly Magazine, her dancing partner is ready for it to be over.
The magazine is reporting her dancing partner, Tony Dovolani, cannot wait to part company with her even if it means losing the competition early on.
He has even threatened to quit.
Insiders say Kate is nasty to him, even making him enter her Pennsylvania house through the basement door rather than the front entrance during their practice sessions.
Sources tell the magazine that it is an ongoing joke that Tony got the short end of the stick when he was assigned to Kate.
kate gosselin, dancing with the stars, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Lockdown lifted at Pennsbury High School 36 min ago
- Lots of sun, chilly today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Multi-alarm fire at NJ apartment complex
- Western Pa. school reopens after stabbings 34 min ago
- Multiple arrests after fight in bar parking lot 16 min ago
- High winds bring damage to Abington Twp.
- Photos: Pictures of damage from Tuesday's storm
- 19-year-old struck, killed in Bordentown ID'd 20 min ago
- 292 missing, 4 dead in South Korea ferry disaster 1 min ago
- Chaka Fattah Jr. files $10 million federal lawsuit
- Free coffee as Wawa celebrates 50th
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- 19-year-old struck, killed in Bordentown ID'd
20 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos