Jon, Kate custody hearing set for May 25
PHILADELPHIA - April 12, 2010 -- Jon and Kate Gosselin are due in court in Pennsylvania on May 25 for a hearing on his motion for full custody.
But Kate Gosselin's lawyer says the request is riddled with errors and should be dismissed.
Jon Gosselin's new lawyer also says his client also wants to reopen the $21,700 monthly child support award. Lawyer Anthony List says Jon Gosselin does not earn enough to warrant the amount.
The couple divorced last year after a 10-year marriage that produced twins and sextuplets. They starred in the hit reality show "Jon & Kate Plus 8."
Kate Gosselin is launching a new reality show and appears on "Dancing With the Stars."
Her lawyer, Mark Momjian, says Jon Gosselin improperly combined child-support and child-custody issues in his recent Berks County pleading.
jon gosselin, kate gosselin, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Iranian teen had stolen passport on missing jet 48 min ago
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia
- Suspicious fire damages home in Camden 53 min ago
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
- Video: Cat attacks toddler, parents call 911 9 min ago
- Suspicious fire damages home in Camden
53 min ago
- Dad ditches son's stroller to catch baseball
39 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos