Jon, Kate custody hearing set for May 25
PHILADELPHIA - April 12, 2010 -- Jon and Kate Gosselin are due in court in Pennsylvania on May 25 for a hearing on his motion for full custody.
But Kate Gosselin's lawyer says the request is riddled with errors and should be dismissed.
Jon Gosselin's new lawyer also says his client also wants to reopen the $21,700 monthly child support award. Lawyer Anthony List says Jon Gosselin does not earn enough to warrant the amount.
The couple divorced last year after a 10-year marriage that produced twins and sextuplets. They starred in the hit reality show "Jon & Kate Plus 8."
Kate Gosselin is launching a new reality show and appears on "Dancing With the Stars."
Her lawyer, Mark Momjian, says Jon Gosselin improperly combined child-support and child-custody issues in his recent Berks County pleading.
jon gosselin, kate gosselin, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- 3 frigid days, another weekend storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- Woman killed in Germantown was Villanova prof. 53 min ago
- Limo driver charged in wreck that killed newlyweds
- Possible abduction caught on camera in Spring Garden
- Cab driver carjacked in South Philadelphia
- Pope Francis 'Person of the Year'; popularity surges
- Stranded family found alive in Nevada
- Fake deaf interpreter crashes Mandela memorial
- Police: Mom was DUI in chain-reaction crash
- Photos: Pictures from the winter storm
- Photos: Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (Photos)