Attorney says Octuplets mom to appear on Oprah
LOS ANGELES (AP) - April 14, 2010 -- Nadya Suleman's attorney says the octuplets' mother will appear on 'The Oprah Winfrey Show' next week and discuss how she is raising her 14 kids.
Jeff Czech told the Orange County Register on Tuesday that Oprah sent a TV crew to film at Suleman's La Habra home last week.
He says Suleman went to a Los Angeles studio to film a remote interview with Oprah that is scheduled to air on April 20.
The attorney says the interview covered "straight talk" about surviving with her family of 14 and Oprah asked his client "some hardballs."
Czech says Suleman also will appear in a skit on the "American Idol" charity show, "Idol Gives Back," that airs April 21.
abc, nadya suleman, oprah winfrey, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- ABC News: Possible security breach at Target
- Winter Warm Up
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Police search for suspects in religious store robbery
- Jewelry thieves target Montgomery Co. open houses
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Police: Man shoots self on SEPTA bus
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- 2 million-dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del.
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Upper Darby's Chitwood reflects on career
- Video: Soldier returning from Afghanistan...
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed