Gosselin relatives to testify before Pa. lawmakers
HORSHAM, Pa. (AP) - April 14, 2010 -- Pennsylvania legislators are scheduled to hear testimony about child labor laws from relatives of reality TV mom Kate Gosselin.
The state House Republican Policy Committee will hold a hearing Wednesday in the Philadelphia suburb of Horsham (HOR'-shem) to discuss Pennsylvania's child labor laws and how they apply to film and television productions.
The TLC show "Jon & Kate Plus 8" documented the lives of Gosselin, her husband and their eight children at their Pennsylvania home before it was canceled last year. State labor officials investigated the production for possible violations of child labor laws but released no findings.
Gosselin's brother and sister-in-law are scheduled to testify along with former child actor Paul Petersen of "The Donna Reed Show."
kate gosselin, jon gosselin, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- 4 charged with murder in deadly NJ mall carjacking
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Police investigate tire slashings in South Philadelphia
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- Police investigate truck accident on Roosevelt Boulevard
- Police investigate double shooting in Mantua 22 min ago
- 3 rescued after car plunges into Delaware pond
- 2 suspects wanted in home invasion in Dover
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish