Gosselin relatives to testify before Pa. lawmakers
HORSHAM, Pa. (AP) - April 14, 2010 -- Pennsylvania legislators are scheduled to hear testimony about child labor laws from relatives of reality TV mom Kate Gosselin.
The state House Republican Policy Committee will hold a hearing Wednesday in the Philadelphia suburb of Horsham (HOR'-shem) to discuss Pennsylvania's child labor laws and how they apply to film and television productions.
The TLC show "Jon & Kate Plus 8" documented the lives of Gosselin, her husband and their eight children at their Pennsylvania home before it was canceled last year. State labor officials investigated the production for possible violations of child labor laws but released no findings.
Gosselin's brother and sister-in-law are scheduled to testify along with former child actor Paul Petersen of "The Donna Reed Show."
kate gosselin, jon gosselin, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video
- Lots of sun, chilly today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Lockdown lifted at Pennsbury High School
- Multi-alarm fire at NJ apartment complex 19 min ago
- Western Pa. school reopens after stabbings
- Multiple arrests after fight in bar parking lot
- High winds bring damage to Abington Twp.
- 19-year-old struck, killed in Bordentown ID'd
- 292 missing, 4 dead in South Korea ferry disaster
- Chaka Fattah Jr. files $10 million federal lawsuit
- Free coffee as Wawa celebrates 50th
- Video: Boy gets stuck in claw arcade game
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos