Daniel Radcliffe sings in B'way's 'How to Succeed'
NEW YORK (AP) - April 15, 2010 -- Daniel Radcliffe is returning to Broadway, this time to sing and dance.
The star of all those Harry Potter movies will appear in a revival of "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying," opening in spring 2011.
Radcliffe will portray the show's unlikely hero, an opportunistic young man who rises from the mail room to the top of the corporate heap in this satiric, Pulitzer Prize-winning musical. It features a score by Frank Loesser and a book by Abe Burrows, Jack Weinstock and Willie Gilbert.
The show's producers said Thursday the musical will be directed and choreographed by Rob Ashford. First seen on Broadway in 1961 (with Robert Morse in the lead role), "How to Succeed" was revived in 1995 starring Matthew Broderick.
Radcliffe made his Broadway debut in 2008 in a revival of "Equus."
twilight saga, new york, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Detectives serve warrants at Chester police station
- Mostly sunny, very windy today 9 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man critical after police-involved shooting 6 min ago
- Fire damages corner produce store in North Philly 40 min ago
- 3 shot during funeral at Trenton church
- Serial burglar strikes South Phila. businesses
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Middle Township crash
- 6abc viewer helps police nab $18K jewelry suspect
- Arrest warrant issued in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Police release surveillance of Target heist
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- What would you ask Mayor Nutter?
- Mostly sunny, very windy today
9 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos