Hasselhoff's ex wife sentenced to jail in DUI case
LOS ANGELES (AP) - April 23, 2010 -- David Hasselhoff's ex-wife has been sentenced to jail after pleading no contest to a drunken driving charge.
Court records show Pamela Bach entered the plea Thursday in a Los Angeles court and was sentenced to 90 days. She will begin serving the sentence in May.
She received 60 days of jail time because she was on probation for a previous drunken driving case when she was arrested in November. Authorities found she had a blood alcohol level of 0.14, well above the legal limit of 0.08.
Attorney Jon Artz says Bach "wants to do the right thing" and move forward with her life.
Bach was married to Hasselhoff for 16 years until he filed for divorce in 2006. She appeared as a cafe owner in several episodes of Hasselhoff's series, "Baywatch."
los angeles, david hasselhoff, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall
- Milder Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- 1 wounded in daytime shooting in Trenton 41 min ago
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Residents return following Bucks Co. hazmat
- Man, 22, dies after shooting in Chester
- Video: Annual Phila. Flower Show wraps up
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ