Hasselhoff's ex wife sentenced to jail in DUI case
LOS ANGELES (AP) - April 23, 2010 -- David Hasselhoff's ex-wife has been sentenced to jail after pleading no contest to a drunken driving charge.
Court records show Pamela Bach entered the plea Thursday in a Los Angeles court and was sentenced to 90 days. She will begin serving the sentence in May.
She received 60 days of jail time because she was on probation for a previous drunken driving case when she was arrested in November. Authorities found she had a blood alcohol level of 0.14, well above the legal limit of 0.08.
Attorney Jon Artz says Bach "wants to do the right thing" and move forward with her life.
Bach was married to Hasselhoff for 16 years until he filed for divorce in 2006. She appeared as a cafe owner in several episodes of Hasselhoff's series, "Baywatch."
los angeles, david hasselhoff, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Clouds to sun, cool today 27 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Driver killed in collision with Taxi Cab in Olney 1 min ago
- Water main break cancels Cheyney U. classes
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Crescentville shooting
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- Tour bus catches fire in Galloway Twp.
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Bucks Co.
- Clouds to sun, cool today
27 min ago