Gosselin kids allowed to appear on mom's new show
HARRISBURG, Pa. (AP) - April 26, 2010 -- Kate's eight are free to appear on their mom's upcoming reality show.
A spokesman for the Pennsylvania Department of Labor & Industry says producers have obtained child-labor permits for Kate Gosselin's twins and sextuplets to appear with their mother on a series of TLC specials, "Kate Plus 8."
Troy Thompson said Monday that the permits are good for six months, then must be renewed.
Pennsylvania regulators concluded last month that permits should have been obtained for Gosselin's old show, "Jon & Kate Plus 8," which ended last year when Kate split with her husband, Jon.
No legal action was taken, but the producers agreed to submit paperwork for any future taping.
kate gosselin, jon gosselin, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- More Snow on the Way 20 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Video: Preparing for more snow
- Video: Tracking more snow 40 min ago
- 2 arrested for violent Center City attack
- Thief steals $17K from Philadelphia charter school 18 min ago
- Arrest in S. Phila. Christmas decoration theft
- Study: Child an hour injured on high chairs
- Princeton begins meningitis B vaccinations 19 min ago
- Video: Recapping the Eagles Snow Bowl 26 min ago
- Roy Halladay retires after 16 seasons 22 min ago
- Woman stabbed female cousin to death, police say
- More Snow on the Way
20 min ago