Doctor: Bret Michaels' will to live 'undeniable'
LOS ANGELES (AP) - April 30, 2010 -- Bret Michaels' will make a full recovery, according to his doctor.
The 47-year-old former Poison frontman's will to live is "undeniable," said Dr. Joseph Zabramski, the chief of cerebrovascular surgery at the Barrow Neurological Institute at St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center in Phoenix. The comments were made in a statement released Friday by Michaels' New York-based publicist, Joann Mignano.
"The Celebrity Apprentice" contestant has been in intensive care since suffering a brain hemorrhage last week.
Zabramski said Michaels will continue to undergo testing "considering we have hit a few roadblocks."
bret michaels, los angeles, california, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- This is now Philly's 2nd snowiest winter
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Sign up for Facebook Flash!
- Photos: LATEST MAPS: 6+" in parts of NJ
- Co-pilot spoke missing plane's last words
- Obama announces sanctions against Russians
- Earthquake strongly felt across Los Angeles 41 min ago
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Photos: Suspects in Pa. 'street-level' drug sweep
- Video: Swan attacks elderly woman in Berks Co.
- NJ salon customer allegedly attacks employees
- Photos: Pictures from Phila. St. Patrick's Parade