A big finish for `Lost' gets bigger by a half-hour
NEW YORK (AP) - May 6, 2010 -- "Lost" has found an added half-hour to expand its big series conclusion.
ABC says the May 23rd finale originally scheduled for two hours is now set to air from 9 p.m. to 11:30 p.m. Eastern.P
receding the finale will be a retrospective special, "Lost: The Final Journey," airing from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. Eastern. It will look back at the past six seasons of this mystical thriller.
And to finish out the big night, ABC late-night host Jimmy Kimmel bids the series farewell on a special edition of his show, "Jimmy Kimmel Live: Aloha to `Lost,"' airing from 12:05 a.m. to 1:05 a.m. Eastern.
lost, abc, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video
- Wet to Wintry!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man charged with hoax near marathon finish line
- Moment of silence marks Boston bombings
- Bucks Co. runner set to return to Boston Marathon
- Hundreds rescued after ferry sinks near South Korea
- 20-month-old found safe, Amber Alert canceled
- High winds bring damage to Abington Twp.
- Chaka Fattah Jr. files $10 million federal lawsuit
- Woman delivers baby after church van crash
- Police: Pa. man tries to snatch baby from stroller
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police