A big finish for `Lost' gets bigger by a half-hour
NEW YORK (AP) - May 6, 2010 -- "Lost" has found an added half-hour to expand its big series conclusion.
ABC says the May 23rd finale originally scheduled for two hours is now set to air from 9 p.m. to 11:30 p.m. Eastern.P
receding the finale will be a retrospective special, "Lost: The Final Journey," airing from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. Eastern. It will look back at the past six seasons of this mystical thriller.
And to finish out the big night, ABC late-night host Jimmy Kimmel bids the series farewell on a special edition of his show, "Jimmy Kimmel Live: Aloha to `Lost,"' airing from 12:05 a.m. to 1:05 a.m. Eastern.
lost, abc, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- Warmer Weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Overbrook shooting
- Multi-vehicle crash on Schuylkill Expressway
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Video released of AK-47 robbery in Wynnefield
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Video: Flyers' Hartnell co-authors children's book