'Twilight' mom: Talk of contract dispute overblown
NEW YORK (AP) - May 19, 2010 -- The matriarch of the Cullen family in the "Twilight" films says talk of contract disputes are overblown.
Elizabeth Reaser, who plays Esme Cullen, says people need to understand contract negotiations are a part of showbiz.
It's been reported online that Ashley Greene and Kellan Lutz, who play vampires Alice and Emmett Cullen, originally had a three-picture deal and needed a new contract for the fourth installment of the franchise.
Summit Entertainment says it won't comment on negotiations or business discussions on its films.
The studio also won't say when filming is expected to begin for "Breaking Dawn," and Reaser hasn't been given a time line, either.
She says: "I really want to know because I'm trying to plan my life."
"The Twilight Saga: Eclipse" opens June 30.
twilight saga, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Dump truck hits ATV pulling sled, boy killed 29 min ago
- 3 frigid days, another weekend storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Parts of Christiana Mall lose power 17 min ago
- Protestors block ICE building in Spring Garden 8 min ago
- Shooting victim drives to Broad St. police station 6 min ago
- New video shows deadly Asiana jet crash
- Woman killed in Germantown was Villanova prof.
- On video: Robber dives thru window, attacks clerk
- Camden man accused of robbing 5 banks in 1 month
- Pa. girl, 18, survives bear attack
- Women sentenced in murder of Danny DeGennaro
- Fake deaf interpreter crashes Mandela memorial