Michaels has outpatient care after warning stroke
LOS ANGELES (AP) - May 21, 2010 -- Bret Michaels is receiving outpatient care after being hospitalized for what doctors called a warning stroke.
His publicist, Joann Mignano, gave no other details Friday in an e-mail to The Associated Press.
Mignano previously confirmed Michaels had been diagnosed with a patent foramen ovale, or hole in the heart.
Doctors said the condition is operable and treatable and likely unrelated to the brain hemorrhage he suffered last month.
The 47-year-old, rocker-TV reality star was hospitalized this week after experiencing numbness on the left side of his body, particularly in his face and hands.
bret michaels, los angeles, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- ABC News: Possible security breach at Target 23 min ago
- Winter Warm Up
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Police: Man shoots self on SEPTA bus
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- Purse snatcher at Willow Grove Mall caught on camera
- Arrest in stabbing of elderly man in Egg Harbor
- 2 million-dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del.
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Guide dog saves blind man after subway track fall
- Impact of Sunoco HQ, Citibank leaving Philly
- Video: Soldier returning from Afghanistan...