Bret Michaels: Not 100 percent healthy yet
NEW YORK - May 24, 2010 -- Bret Michaels says he's not 100 percent healthy yet but is looking forward to going back on the road and performing.
Despite life-threatening illness, the 47-year-old rocker appeared on the season finale of "The Celebrity Apprentice" on Sunday night and was rewarded with $250,000 for charity.
The Poison frontman's appearance had been in question after he suffered a brain hemorrhage in April and was hospitalized recently after what doctors called a warning stroke. He faces surgery for a hole in his heart.
In an appearance Monday on NBC's "Today" show, Michaels says that he's not back "100 percent yet" but that he's going "to do a show and see how it goes."
He says "I'm ready to rock and we'll see what happens."
bret michaels, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Chase ends near Sports Complex; suspects sought 32 min ago
- Tracking Weekend Storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- OSHA investigates lead exposure at Oxford Mills 12 min ago
- 3rd person dies after I-95 crash in Lawrence, N.J.
- No death penalty for man charged in wife death
- 2 injured in Vineland school bus crash 35 min ago
- No charges against officers in teen Tasering
- Berks Co. police chief faces child porn charges
- DA: Charges coming in fatal frat ritual in Poconos
- Woman admits to stealing packages from Delco homes
- 800K in danger of ID theft after laptop theft
- North Korea executes Kim Jong Un's uncle 24 min ago
- OSHA investigates lead exposure at Oxford...
12 min ago
- Council approves 2 new Philadelphia hotels
30 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos