Bret Michaels says he's going back on the road
NEW YORK - May 25, 2010 -- Bret Michaels is upbeat, despite his recent illnesses.
In a message on his website, the 47-year-old rocker says: "With all of my heart, soul and the remaining organs I have left ... I would like to thank each and every one of you for all of your support and awesomeness. All the good vibes and well wishes gave me the strength to go back to New York and win `Celebrity Apprentice."'
The Poison frontman suffered a brain hemorrhage in April and was hospitalized recently after what doctors called a warning stroke. He faces surgery for a hole in his heart.
Michael says he isn't 100 percent but plans to continue his tour, starting Friday in Biloxi, Miss.
He tells fans that seeing their "rockin' rollin', smiling faces ... is the best medicine I can think of."
bret michaels, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids 12 min ago
- Freeze Warning overnight 22 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Lockdown at high school in Bethlehem 30 min ago
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Burlco man charged in brother's hit-and-run death 4 min ago
- Boy dies after Mayfair drowning incident
- Suspects sought for shooting into home 8 min ago
- Search for missing teenager in Camden
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- DA: Montco man gave alcohol at 'Sweet 16' party 38 min ago
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video
- Made In America Festival in Philly and LA
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos