Prince Harry to play in NYC charity polo match
NEW YORK (AP) - June 2, 2010 -- Britain's Prince Harry is once again coming to America.
The 25-year-old will participate in the third annual Veuve Clicquot (verve' klee-coh') Polo Classic on June 27 on Governors Island in New York Harbor.
He will again face off against Argentine polo player Nacho Figueras, who is also a model for Ralph Lauren.
The event will benefit American Friends of Sentebale, the U.S. arm of the global charity co-founded by Harry. The charity supports impoverished children of Lesotho in southern Africa.
Last year's Polo Classic drew A-listers like Madonna, Kate Hudson and LL Cool J.
Harry is third in line to the British throne.
prince harry, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- Frost Advisory Overnight 42 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Crescentville shooting 16 min ago
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
- Heist investigation leads to Roxborough apartment
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- Police: Elderly man targeted in Chester home invasion
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids 23 min ago
- Reward offered in poisoning of puppy
- Police: Brandywine Park flasher surrenders
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Warminster
- Beau Biden to run for governor in Del.
- Frost Advisory Overnight
42 min ago