Prince Harry to play in NYC charity polo match
NEW YORK (AP) - June 2, 2010 -- Britain's Prince Harry is once again coming to America.
The 25-year-old will participate in the third annual Veuve Clicquot (verve' klee-coh') Polo Classic on June 27 on Governors Island in New York Harbor.
He will again face off against Argentine polo player Nacho Figueras, who is also a model for Ralph Lauren.
The event will benefit American Friends of Sentebale, the U.S. arm of the global charity co-founded by Harry. The charity supports impoverished children of Lesotho in southern Africa.
Last year's Polo Classic drew A-listers like Madonna, Kate Hudson and LL Cool J.
Harry is third in line to the British throne.
prince harry, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall
- Milder Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- 2 wounded in daytime shooting in Trenton
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown 25 min ago
- Del. worker hospitalized after pretzel factory accident
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
25 min ago