Heather Mills' ex-nanny loses employment claim
LONDON (AP) - June 4, 2010 -- A nanny who claimed she was mistreated by Paul McCartney's ex-wife Heather Mills has lost her legal case.
Sara Trumble told a British employment tribunal that she was hired to look after Mills and McCartney's daughter Beatrice, but was relegated to domestic chores after returning from maternity leave in 2008. She also claimed that Mills forced her to work long hours without extra pay.
Tribunal judge Steven Vowles dismissed Trumble's claims for sexual discrimination and unfair dismissal in a ruling Friday.
Mills had denied the claims, saying she had treated 26-year-old Trumble like a daughter. She said the relationship turned sour when she refused to give the nanny money to pay for breast enlargement surgery.
Mills and McCartney married in 2002 and divorced in 2008.
heather mills, paul mccartney, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Pizza deliveryman ID'd in police shooting
- Mostly sunny, very windy today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Eye doc grew pot in Delco home, police say
- Police ID man found dead in Centreville driveway
- Fmr. Devon Prep teacher faces child porn charges
- Woman charged in NJ man's overdose death 4 min ago
- 3rd lottery jackpot hits at Atlantic Co. truck stop
- Detectives serve warrants at Chester police station
- New 'object of interest' in missing jet hunt
- Restaurant plans new statue of Joe Paterno
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- What would you ask Mayor Nutter?
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos