Heather Mills' ex-nanny loses employment claim
LONDON (AP) - June 4, 2010 -- A nanny who claimed she was mistreated by Paul McCartney's ex-wife Heather Mills has lost her legal case.
Sara Trumble told a British employment tribunal that she was hired to look after Mills and McCartney's daughter Beatrice, but was relegated to domestic chores after returning from maternity leave in 2008. She also claimed that Mills forced her to work long hours without extra pay.
Tribunal judge Steven Vowles dismissed Trumble's claims for sexual discrimination and unfair dismissal in a ruling Friday.
Mills had denied the claims, saying she had treated 26-year-old Trumble like a daughter. She said the relationship turned sour when she refused to give the nanny money to pay for breast enlargement surgery.
Mills and McCartney married in 2002 and divorced in 2008.
heather mills, paul mccartney, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Man critically injured in Willingboro hit, run
- Tracking St. Patty's Day Snow
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Focus turns to pilots as hunt for jet widens
- Elderly woman crashes into Toms River law ofc.
- Bucks County man stabbed to death in Bahamas
- Delaware Co. mother seeks help finding son's killer
- Minn. man pulls police officer from burning car
- Delaware man charged with 12th DUI
- Del. trooper charged with stalking, harassment
- Community relief for victims of Ewing Twp. explosion
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies