Sheryl Crow adopts a second baby boy, Levi James
NEW YORK (AP) - June 4, 2010 -- Sheryl Crow is the mother of another baby boy.
The singer-songwriter announced Friday that she has adopted another son, Levi James, who was born April 30.
The 47-year-old shared the news on her website, and her publicist confirmed the adoption.
She wrote that "Wyatt has a new little brother!" referring to her 3-year-old son, who is also adopted.
The Grammy winner has also appeared on ABC's "Cougar Town" this year.
sheryl crow, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor 39 min ago
- Warmer Weekend 13 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Overbrook shooting
- Multi-vehicle crash on Schuylkill Expressway 41 min ago
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands 45 min ago
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school 47 min ago
- Video released of AK-47 robbery in Wynnefield 22 min ago
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested 43 min ago
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Video: Flyers' Hartnell co-authors children's book
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova...
39 min ago
- Multi-vehicle crash on Schuylkill Expressway
41 min ago
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for...
45 min ago
- Warmer Weekend
13 min ago