Sheryl Crow adopts a second baby boy, Levi James
NEW YORK (AP) - June 4, 2010 -- Sheryl Crow is the mother of another baby boy.
The singer-songwriter announced Friday that she has adopted another son, Levi James, who was born April 30.
The 47-year-old shared the news on her website, and her publicist confirmed the adoption.
She wrote that "Wyatt has a new little brother!" referring to her 3-year-old son, who is also adopted.
The Grammy winner has also appeared on ABC's "Cougar Town" this year.
sheryl crow, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Plane's landing gear collapses at Phila. Airport 36 min ago
- Milder this afternoon, snow possible Monday 16 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Search for missing jet expands toward Indian Ocean 24 min ago
- Drunk driving suspected in Center City crash
- Fire damages Flap Jacks restaurant on City Avenue 26 min ago
- Photos: Pictures of Old City building collapse
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Police investigate death of toddler at Del. daycare
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies 2 min ago
- 8th body recovered after NYC explosion
- Philadelphia Zoo welcomes 2 new tiger cubs
- Fire damages Flap Jacks restaurant on City...
26 min ago
- Plane's landing gear collapses at Phila....
36 min ago