Dodgers say lawsuit against Jon Lovitz resolved
LOS ANGELES (AP) - June 4, 2010 -- The Los Angeles Dodgers say they've resolved a dispute with comedian and actor Jon Lovitz over nearly $100,000 in unpaid tickets.
The Dodgers sued Lovitz and others last month over nonpayment for the 2010 season seats, which are located behind home plate. In a statement released Friday, the team says it resolved the case "very quickly, very amicably, and to the satisfaction of both parties."
The Dodgers also say Lovitz is a friend and welcome back at the stadium any time.
Attempts to contact Lovitz were unsuccessful.
los angeles dodgers, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Pa. Turnpike reopens after multi-vehicle crash
- Temps Soar
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish 23 min ago
- Volleyball coach accused of sex with student
- Shots fired at home in Lower Gwynedd
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery
- Quick moving blaze damages house in West Philly
- Car plunges into lake in Vineland, victims ID'd
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Woman's secret Santa turns out to be Bill Gates
- Temps Soar