Dodgers say lawsuit against Jon Lovitz resolved
LOS ANGELES (AP) - June 4, 2010 -- The Los Angeles Dodgers say they've resolved a dispute with comedian and actor Jon Lovitz over nearly $100,000 in unpaid tickets.
The Dodgers sued Lovitz and others last month over nonpayment for the 2010 season seats, which are located behind home plate. In a statement released Friday, the team says it resolved the case "very quickly, very amicably, and to the satisfaction of both parties."
The Dodgers also say Lovitz is a friend and welcome back at the stadium any time.
Attempts to contact Lovitz were unsuccessful.
los angeles dodgers, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Finally, a nice weekend!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysian jet 47 min ago
- 5 wounded and hospitalized in Trenton shooting
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Pedestrian ID'd in fatal Collingdale hit-and-run
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing...
47 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos