Dodgers say lawsuit against Jon Lovitz resolved
LOS ANGELES (AP) - June 4, 2010 -- The Los Angeles Dodgers say they've resolved a dispute with comedian and actor Jon Lovitz over nearly $100,000 in unpaid tickets.
The Dodgers sued Lovitz and others last month over nonpayment for the 2010 season seats, which are located behind home plate. In a statement released Friday, the team says it resolved the case "very quickly, very amicably, and to the satisfaction of both parties."
The Dodgers also say Lovitz is a friend and welcome back at the stadium any time.
Attempts to contact Lovitz were unsuccessful.
los angeles dodgers, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Stabbing at Hamilton Mall in Mays Landing 57 min ago
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man targeted in Collingdale hit-and-run ID'd 1 min ago
- Woman's body found in Berks County 51 min ago
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart
- It's a boy - again for Jamie Apody! 27 min ago
- NJ woman: Dog and TV stolen on 1st date
- Prescription drug ring busted at Aria-Torresdale Hospital
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Captain of sunken S. Korean ferry, 2 crew arrested
- Search teams recover body of 13th Sherpa
- Police: Store owner victimizes teens with Taser